Real Estate Agents
Below you will find some useful information regarding selling/buying and leasing properties in VillageWalk.
For Estoppel requests please contact our management company Capitol Realty Advisors at 561-624-5888.
Procedures regarding sales and leases in VillageWalk:
- The entire application must be filled out ( no exceptions).
- The contract to purchase/lease must be attached to the application when sending it to the HOA office.
- There is a $500 application fee for all leases in VillageWalk regardless of whether it is a 1-year lease or a seasonal.
- There is no application fee for sale applications; however, there is a 2-month contribution to the HOA Capital Fund made at the time of closing. The contribution to the Capital Fund is 2 months worth of HOA dues. The current are shown in the chart below.
2024 Quarterly Assessments
Capri Homes $1,571
Oakmont Homes $1,649
Carlyle Homes $1,706
Admiralty Homes $1,769
- Leases - Barcode and ID card appointments are made once the date of the lease begins, not before the start date of the lease. No exceptions.
- Sales - Barcode and ID card appointments are made once we receive the deed from Capital.
- All sales and lease applications require a 14 business day processing period. No exceptions.
- It is the responsibility of the sellers agent or representative to follow up with the HOA office once the 14 business day period has completed.
- There is no open house signage allowed in VillageWalk. See Use Restrictions Article 9 in section 9.2.A.Signs.
- The address and phone number of the office are located on the application.
- Once a Certificate of Approval is generated the agent or designated party must pick up the COA in person at the HOA office. The window is open Monday - Friday 9 am - 4 pm. We do not fax, email, or mail out the COA.
Thank you for your cooperation!